NOW AVAILABLE – THE ANNE BOLEYN COLLECTION II
The first Anne Boleyn Collection was a collection of articles from The Anne Boleyn Files, but The Anne Boleyn Collection II is a bit different. It consists of a few articles from the site, but also includes articles based on never-before published talks I’ve done and on my research into Anne and the Boleyn family. It also has illustrations.
The Anne Boleyn Collection II
Queen Anne Boleyn and her family have gone down in history as ambitious social climbers who stopped at nothing to gain the King’s favour, and who paid the ultimate price. But the real Boleyns were very different. In this collection of articles, best-selling author and creator of The Anne Boleyn Files website, Claire Ridgway, banishes the myths and introduces the real Boleyns. Written in Claire’s easy-going style, but with an emphasis on good history and sound research, these articles are perfect reading for Tudor history lovers everywhere.
- The origins of the Boleyn family
- Anne Boleyn’s date of birth
- Did Anne Boleyn serve Margaret of Austria and Queen Claude of France?
- Anne Boleyn’s love life
- Anne Boleyn and James Butler
- Anne Boleyn and the accusation of witchcraft
- Anne Boleyn’s pregnancies and miscarriages
- Pregnancy and childbirth in Tudor times
- Anne and Elizabeth
- Anne Boleyn and the Tower of London
- Thomas and Elizabeth Boleyn, Earl and Countess of Wiltshire
- George Boleyn, Lord Rochford
- Jane Boleyn, Lady Rochford
- Mary Boleyn
- The Boleyns and Religion
and much more…
The Anne Boleyn Collection II is fully referenced, with chapter notes and bibliography, and includes over 40 illustrations. It has 354 pages in all.
Paperback: 354 pages
Publisher: MadeGlobal Publishing/CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (September 21, 2013)
RRP: Paperback $15.99/£9.99, Kindle $2.99/£1.99
Links: Paperback – Amazon.com and Amazon UK.
Kindle – Amazon.com and Amazon UK.
It will also be available on the other Amazon international sites (search by ISBN or ASIN (for Kindle) numbers).
The Anne Boleyn Collection (2012)
“The Anne Boleyn Collection” brings together the most popular articles from top Tudor website The Anne Boleyn Files. Articles which have provoked discussion and debate. Articles that people have found fascinating. Written in Claire’s easy-going style, but with an emphasis on good history and sound research, these articles are perfect reading for Tudor history lovers everywhere.
Claire handles topics such as:-
- Should Anne Boleyn be pardoned and reburied as Queen?
- Anne Boleyn and “The Other Boleyn Girl”.
- Did Anne Boleyn dig her own grave?
- The Six Wives’ stereotypes – are they right?
- Did Anne Boleyn commit incest with her brother?
Discover the REAL truth about the Tudors
Published February 2012
Praise for the Anne Boleyn Files
“The Anne Boleyn Files is a daily must-read for me. Here’s the real Anne Boleyn, all the history, passion and mystery of her life plus a lively community of history fans. Warning: it’s addictive.”
Jeane Westin – Author of “His Last Letter”
“The Anne Boleyn Files has been of immense value to me. I simply LOVE it!”
Anne Barnhill – Author of “At the Mercy of the Queen”
“A unique one-stop delight chock full of engaging articles”
Sandra Byrd – Author of “To Die For: A Novel of Anne Boleyn”